Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HOW TO UNINSTALL A ADD-ON

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambro

Programmer
Aug 22, 2001
US
I installed a add-on denmo program called eXtender. It was install by a .cnk file. I now want to uninstall this program and there are no directions on how to do this. Can anyone please help me?
Thanks

There will be a reference to it in your .SET file like this:

Xtender

1. Back up your .SET file.
2. Delete the two lines.

In addition to the above, the top line in the dynamics.set represents the number of products installed - you'll also need to decrease that number by 1. You also should remove the three lines in the bottom that point to the product's main dictionary file, reports dictionary, and forms dictionary. The products are listed in the same order as they are in the top section of the file - if that product is the last one listed before the line pointing to the DYNAMICS.DIC file, you would remove the last three lines of the set file. You can then delete the products main dictionary file, reports and forms files if they exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back