Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to show the version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

newifu

MIS
Apr 6, 2004
CA
I am trying to forward incoming calls on an extension to an extenal cell number. I setup a route and DEST Codes, I always get the Invalid number error.According to the FAQ and many threads here , it has to be version 4.1 or above. My question is how to show the version number from the phone?I go to Maintenance and system version, it shows SP:30JBM03 NAT.

Other posters are really good at deciphering these codes. I just look at the S/W card in the KSU.

Adversity is Opportunity

You mean MICS1.1 is higher than 4.1?

I see a label on Moduler ICS: NNTM040D0199
NT7853FA-93

I also see a label on the internal sode of the box cover:
NT7B53FA Rxx
Norstar 0 X 32 KSU, W 7.0 software
If my version is above 4.1 why I always get the Invalid Number when trying F4 + Dest Code? I cannot put 9 as dest code. BTW,We don't need to dial any digit before external number.

Ok, I also don't have a cross ref. chart in front of me, but is sounds like 7.0. One way to be sure you've got newer sw, check under Lines/ line 001- If distinctive ring shows as an option there, you've got at least 6.1 sw.

Once the sw release is confirmed, we can tackle your destination code issue.

Set allow redirect to Yes on the set. This will allow the user to forward to an external number. If you only want them to be allowed to forward to one specific number than keep pursuing your route and dest. code way.

You need to eliminate "9" as a Line Pool Code and then you can build it as a Dest. Code. It has to be a Dest. Code with a Route attached to work.

Adversity is Opportunity

If F**266344 I get 4 menu options:
A.Configuration
B.General Admin
C.Set Copy
D.Maintenance

I remember someone said this is a very old software.

Your software is not capable of External Call Forward.

Adversity is Opportunity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back