Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to setup Voicemail or Operator on KX-TES824

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carlvic

MIS
Jun 15, 2017
AE
Hello Everyone.
Actually the setup is I want to a operator to answer if no our office is on holiday and they can leave a voicemail.

I try t understand the system, but it's not working I try to set the automatic assistant,CO 1 type to DIL and set as OGM 1.
But no luck when doing a test call all of my phones are ringing.

Dil line to reception phone in night mode and forward that phone to voice mail and record ogm

Put the system into night mode and forward phone to voicemail

Got it! I set the record ogm but the problem is how can it forward to my bv???

Got it thanks obtsystems.

I setup everything but the I don't know how to playback the voice messages?
I check on the manual but nothing works it says invalid..

Basically my settings is.

I set 101 a AA

and set co1 night mode to OGM 1 > Record a messsage> and foward to BV ( as per page 76) I made a test I can hear the OGM but I don't know how can I playback the voice message from the caller

Not AA, set night mode to dil 101 and it will forward to bv box. Then the message light will light on extension 101. Press message key and it will play

I did that also. DIL 101 > then Forward the call to BV(as per page 76) but when i try to test a call the phone just ringing no voice messages at all

Have you recorded message on ext 101, it is not the same as ogm 1 message

Do you have a svm card installed. I think that system only had 1 channel disa for voicemail you need a separate card.

You mean Voice mail box???

I thought this model has a BV( Built in Voice mail?)

It has a Built in Voice Mail

Once you add the Optional Card...

Thanks Everyone I found the card called KX-TES82492.

I have a follow up 2nd option.

I found that I have a KX-TGD320UE here a wireless phone. That has a voicemail and check that has a voicemail message like a test.

It's possible to forward the call on that extension and they can leave a message?

I already read the manual it says need to subscribe Voicemail service from service provider.

Maybe it's possible without a provider?

I figure it out, Thanks for the idea @obtsystems,
Since my KX-TGD320UE have a voice mail.

I just set night mode to DIL 117(my KX-TGD320UE)then viola I have a voice mail now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back