Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to Setup a Phantom Phone To Forward a Ext# ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTALLY

MIS
May 6, 2002
US
Hello,

I need to know how to make a phantom phone what are the exact commands so i can forward some ext# to outide lines? Any help would be great.

Thank You,

PTALLY

If you have an ACD package you can go to:
LD 23
NEW
ACD
Make the ACDN the Extension you want to forward
at MAXP put a 1
at NCFW put the number you want to forward to (don't forget the 9)
What this does is tell it this is an ACD group and if no agents are logged in (Night Call Forward) to ________. If you were to build a set and call forward it then if your switch ever restarted due to a Manual Restart or a power outage you would have to re-callforward it. I hope this helps

>ld 10

REQ: new
TYPE: 500

TN xxx x xx xx

DES xxxxxx

DN xxxx

TGAR set to relavent value
NCOS you may want to set this
XLST set to relavent value
SCPW set to relavent value
CLS TLD CFXA
FTR CFW 12 if you set this you can use RCFW to change the destination
FTR DCFW 12 set to the destination
DATE 28 APR 2003

These settings won't change if the switch SYSLOADS

For a start which type of switch are you programming, what software rls etc, and have you any Phantom loops set up already, go to ld 97 and prt the supl and hopefully you should have one or two loops with phantom written against them. if not check out the software features guide under phantom and this has a good section on how to set the loops up.

When set up build a new 500 set with a
ftr dcfw 16 901635827227 etc etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back