Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to setup a menu for an extension ?????/

Status
Not open for further replies.

epiphonic

Technical User
Oct 2, 2007
US
I'm sure this is possible with an IPO 412:

call extension X and have a menu, 'press 1 for x' 'press 2 for y', etc.

How would one go about configuring this?????

Many thanks for any assistance

If you are running VMPro, you build your flow under their User name in VMPro. Create a flow with the "leave" action and build the menu like you would for an attendant.

and if you would like this menu to pickup as soon as the caller dials the Extn remember to tunr the NO Answer Time for the user to 1. This will allow incoming calls to that extension to be picked up by the Personal Auto Attendant described by AZJeepGirl.

What release are you running and how many options do you need. If it r4.0 then you can do it right under the VM tab. I think even 3.2 you can do it. Only options are 1,2 and 0

What release are you running and how many options do you need. If it r4.0 then you can do it right under the VM tab. I think even 3.2 you can do it. Only options are 1,2 and 0

Only if you are using VM Pro in Intuity mode!

Take Care

Matt
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.

oh yea.. I forgot that part.. i always use VMpro and intuity mode so forget about others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back