Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to Set Up a Ringing Group to an Ext not AA???

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadATX

Technical User
Apr 17, 2009
US
Ok here is the breakdown on the problem, I am looking for a solution and can use your help??

I have a customer who has a ringing group 1 set up that goes to AA when they press the night service "F871" button on the recep phone.

We are trying to set up another ringing group 2 that takes 4 extensions and forwards them to another extension.

If I build another ringing group of 2 and add the 4 extensions how do I program it to go to a extention and not AA??

And do I program another night service button on one of the ringing group members phone for ringing group 2 "F871"??

Chad
Austin, Tx
Wag-more....Bark-less

More Info,

Can I put a forward button "F4" on these extensions to forward all calls to the same ringing extension?

And if they have a PRI with no appearence buttons do I need to put a appearence button on the other extension or will it ring on the intercom button?

And last do I need to set re-direct to yes on the 4 extensions doing the forwarding?

Dont know if the above will work, can use some help??

Chad
Austin, Tx
Wag-more....Bark-less

exsmogger,

do i need a line appearance button on the ringing extension or will the forwarded calls ring in on the intercom button??

Chad
Austin, Tx
Wag-more....Bark-less

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back