Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to set the time in Night/Day Mode?

Status
Not open for further replies.

w810i

Technical User
Jun 15, 2006
PH
Hi,

Can anybody know on how to set or change the time in Night/Day mode? I'm using NEAX2000 IPS by the way.

Thank you,
Randy

Our NEAX IPS 2000 is not equipted with voicemail.

Do you have MATWORX? or are you familiar with MOC or CAT mode programming?

Are you trying to set the actual time displayed or the time of auto change over from night to day and vice versa?

Yes OzzieGeorge, i'm trying to change the actual time displayed or the time of auto change over from night to day and vice versa. How can i achieve that?

how can i change the time of auto change over from night to day and vice versa. How can i achieve that?

The time on the system is set in command 02 de 2 de this will display the current system time. You then enter the new time as a 6 digit string HHMMSS in 24 hour format and then exe. If you then want to vary the time of auto changeover you will need to go to command 4A but for that I will recommend following it in the manual as you have to work out which calendar you are assigned before you can begin to look at changing it.

Thank you very much for the help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back