Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to set printing order

Status
Not open for further replies.

miletracker

Technical User
Apr 21, 2002
US
hI everyone
access 2000 I use a form with 16 combos to select items for printing certian conditions must be met or item will not print. ? is after print i need to know wich ones failed to print such as a popup form or msgbox. also on same form items will print in ascending or descending order is there a way to set print order combo 1 thru combo 16? all help is greatly appreciated .
miletracker

hI everyone
access 2000 I use a form with 16 combos to select items for printing certian conditions must be met or item will not print. ? is after print i need to know wich ones failed to print such as a popup form or msgbox. also on same form items will print in ascending or descending order is there a way to set print order combo 1 thru combo 16? all help is greatly appreciated .
miletracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back