Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to set M7310 "internal number" / extension 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2011
US
I wanted to swap two users M7310 phones.

I see in the manual how to change the names, but how do I change each phone's "internal number" / extension?

Thanks!

Thanks.

If I normally use **23646 to get into the Administration interface, is **23646 what I would use to get into System Programming -> Change DN?

Thanks!

Yes it is, then just scroll through using the next button on the programming overlay until you get to System Programming.

norteluser1122 said:
If I normally use **23646 to get into the Administration interface, is **23646 what I would use to get into System Programming -> Change DN?

No, you have to log into Configuration programming: Feature **266344. Administration programming won't let you change a DN.

Also, you are using an older version of the software. So, instead of System Programming > Change DN, browse to A. Configuration > 5. System Data > Individual DNs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back