Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to Save array from screen to bmp

Status
Not open for further replies.

musalk

Programmer
Oct 30, 2001
DK
i have maked a program how make an triangulert picture on screen but i don't know how to save pic to bmp
NeoAndresen
ComputerTech/Programmer

Rephrase your question, it is a grammatical nightmare, I am not sure if you want to do something like BSAVE into a .bmp format or just make a screenshot using Print Screen

like Print screen just i only want a area of the screen and NeoAndresen
ComputerTech/Programmer

I'm not sure if this is what you are looking for but:
Hit Print Screen, Open MSPaint, Edit>Paste and select the part that you want

No not exatly this si in dos qbasic 4.5 and print screen dont work in dos. etherway it is the program there should do it from an specified area of the screen... NeoAndresen
ComputerTech/Programmer

Print Screen will work in DOS.

It will not work in Windows 9x+ directly. However, you can still capture the screen.

Instead of using Full screen use the Window screen mode (Alt + Enter keys).

While the image is displayed in the window use CTRL + PrintScreen (sometimes you'll have to use the ALT + PrtScrn instead) keys.

This will save the image to clipboard. now you can paste it in MSPaint and manipulate it.

Let us know if this helps or not.
--MiggyD It's better to have two heads to solve a problem from different angles than to have tunnel vision to a dead end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back