Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to run this JSP??? Help.... Needed......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction... what is the directory structure in the zip file? iSeriesCodePoet
IBM iSeries (AS/400) Programmer
[pc2]

When i downloaded and unzip it, the following files is : 'DBHandler (java file)', 'FormBean (java file)', 'Forms (Executable Jar File)', 'forms.properties', 'process.jsp', 'retry.jsp', 'success.jsp' and 'register (html file)'. There is no folder. How do i make this example works? Thanks.

Sorry but err... which file do I names it to 'forms.war'???
If i put it in webapps folder and not in ROOT folder then do I need to change anything in the conf folder??? I still do not know how to change the context in conf folder. Pls Help...

forms.zip is the one you change. All you have to do is put it in there.... Tomcat does the rest. Don't worry about configuring anything yet, if you are a beginner, take it one step at a time. iSeriesCodePoet
[pc2]

I have rename 'forms.zip' to 'forms.war' and put it in webapps folder, but this error came out

type Status report

message /forms/register.html

description The requested resource (/forms/register.html) is not available.

it still can't works.

Check to see what the initial page is. Wasn't there any documentation in zip file or the place you downloaded it from? iSeriesCodePoet
[pc2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back