Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to return incoming call to it's route (bc10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

admiral777

Technical User
Jan 3, 2003
RU
Does anybody have a bc10 patch to return an incoming call to rou from which it came (isdn pri)? Usually this causes congestion, but i know, that pscasi exists for bc9 on cmps5 unit. And it works. Any ideas?

Hi,

Interesting.Can u share with me ,why u do that and is for what purpose?

Hi. Not a secret. Examples:
1.User leaved his office, but wants to remain his number the same. md can't reach his new point. so i have to receive his old number from pstn, convert it into new and transfer the call back to pstn by the same path.
2.MD is transit pbx between pstn and other small pbxs. On last ones they did a mass of tricks to present 7-digit pstn numbering plan. and they lost chances to call inside small ones by their 3-digit plan. so when i receive their 7 digits and see via my lcr their internal b-side, i shall put the call back to damned samsung via the same pipe. ooops.
Unfortunately i haven't plexview base for bc10. There was enough in bc9 to bypass 3 assembler compares in cmps5.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back