Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to restrict certain users to dial international numbers with prefix 1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinmidnight

Programmer
Mar 30, 2015
DO
Greetings to all, this is my first post here.

I have a CS1K 5.5 and I would like to set certain users to dial International numbers with the prefix 1, but there are certain users that can dial national numbers which also needs to be dial with prefix 1. The question is, how can i restrict the users whom needs to dial national numbers to not dial international number?

I have made ncos 7 for international and ncos 6 for national pointing to RLI 0 which is the route pointing to my PRI T1.

Thanks in advance guys.[bigears]

example of an INTERNATIONAL NUMBER beginning with PREFIX 1? I thought (most) INTN'L were 011?

for example extension 3204 needs to dial international numbers e.g 1-800-XXX-XXXX, and extension 3304 needs to dial national numbers e.g 1-809-XXX-XXXX

1+800 should be built as an SPN and 1+809 should be built as an NPA with the correct FRL values set for their NOS

Ok. I will be trying this tomorrow KCFLHRC and I'll let you know.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back