Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to remove tool tip on ActiveX viewer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mz74

Programmer
Aug 4, 2002
GB
Hi

My reports are showing tool tip of fields like "Query.field1 (string)" when mouse is on some field in ActiveX viewer. How can I remove this tool tip? I am using Crystal Reports 8 and its web component on windows 2000 server.

Zaki

Going to the View menu in Design, and unchecking Tool Tips in Analyzer should deactivate this.

Naith

Hi

Thanks for the help, but still there is a problem. Now tool tip is not showing if mouse is on some field within the viewer but it shows when mouse in over the scroll bar.

Zaki

Shows what, exactly? I wasn't aware the scroll bar had any tool tips. (I don't have ActiveX here, so explain what you're seeing in the scroll bar tool tip).

Scrollbar is showing the tool tip of the field like "Query.field1 (text)" that is under the scroll bar at mouse pointer position. I hope you understand the situation.

Zaki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back