Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to remove LSC

Status
Not open for further replies.

neovoice

Technical User
Sep 17, 2009
DE
Hi All,

I'm new here and I hope someone could help me with my problem.

I want to add a specific number but always the error message is "SCH0375".
I've made a PRT DNB and get this:

REQ: PRT
TYPE: DNB
CUST 1
DN 2270
DATE
PAGE
DES

DN 2270
TYPE CDP
STCD DSC

Okay, I'll go then to the LD87 and made a PRT of DSC and get this:

REQ PRT
CUST 1
FEAT CDP
TYPE DSC
DSC 2270
DSC 2270
FLEN 4
DSP LSC
RRPA NO
RLI 1
NPA
NXX

Now I think I need to remove the LSC of this DN. But my questions are at first HOW and how can I check what's behind this 2270? Maybe it's a necessary Route point? ... I don't know because everyone in the Forum said, be careful with LD87 :)

Maybe you can help me.

Instead of "PRT" you do "OUT"

The only other place 2270 could exist is in the far end PBX (there is another PBX on your dialing plan, I assume)

If nobody dials 2270, then it can be outed

[©] GHTROUT.com [⇔] Resources for Nortel Meridian/CS1000 System Administrators - You Can Hire Me Too

Now go to LD 86 and prt the "rlb" for rhe rli of 1 and see what route is being used. Then got to ld 21 do ltm at the requird promt req. This should help you find out what 2270 is actually being used for.

Hi guys,

sorry for the really late reply.
I just want to inform that it works with your help.

Thank you very much.

The post could be closed.

just a note..

ld 86
prt
rlb

that points to a route..look for a dgt,(ld 86 prt dgt) that may change the dialed digits, ld 21 ltm would show the menbers of that route..

prior to removing a steering code, dial the dn..

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back