Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to remove a software connection 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

himate

Technical User
Nov 14, 2002
GB
Hi all

I have a problem where a extn always shows a connection towards a trunk cct. This only shows from a call trace or SYECP but doesn't show busy via a SUSIP. The extension user can't receive calls or initiate calls.

<SUSIP:DIR=3401;
STATUS INFORMATION AT 11:30:54 06JAN03
DIR TYPE TRAFFIC STATE/PTR LINE STATE/PTR DIV STATE ADD INFO
3401 DTS IDLE #00CA FREE #01D1
ODN1:IDLE
ODN2:IDLE
ODN3:IDLE
END

<CTDEI:DIR=3401;
CALL TRACE
INITIATED ON DIR: 3401 EQU: 007-2-62-05
DEVICE TYPE KL1 PTR: H'00CA
MP-IN EQU MP-OUT EQU DEV EQU DEV DIR EQU

TL50 ***** 007-3-20-30
EXECUTED

How can I release this software connection?
Thanks

Something is wrong in your software. 1st problem you got is your SUSIP doesn't show you the right info. Ask your Tech Support in your place to upgrade your systems and probably this will also fix your hanging problem.//patcher

Hi,
Have u tried with a restart to the TLP50 or to the board the connection is made to.
This way atleast u can get it released.See if it gets back to the previous status after the restart.
BR

To Patcher
The software revision is BC11 SP8, What information is missing from the SUSIP?

To ecptfa
I've restarted the tlp50 unit in Lim 7 and restarted KLP1 units and bpos 7-2-62. The fault still remains. You can relocate the extn to a different equipment position then do a CTCOP on the original equip position.

<CTCOP:EQU=7-2-62-05;
NOT ACCEPTED
EQU
NOT ASSIGNED

Then re-instate the original equip position with a different extn number. The equipment position then shows a connection to 7-3-20-30 as per below;

<CTDEI:EQU=7-2-62-05;
CALL TRACE
INITIATED ON DIR: 5032 EQU: 007-2-62-05
DEVICE TYPE KL1 PTR: H'00CA
MP-IN EQU MP-OUT EQU DEV EQU DEV DIR EQU

TL50 ***** 007-3-20-30
EXECUTED
<CTCOP:EQU=7-2-62-5;
CALL TRACE
FROM-CON EQU/IP-ADDR L>GS-EQU GS>L-EQU TO-CON EQU/IP-ADDR
KL1 5032 007-2-62-05 TL50 007-3-20-30
END

<CTCOP:EQU=7-3-20-30;
CALL TRACE
FROM-CON EQU/IP-ADDR L>GS-EQU GS>L-EQU TO-CON EQU/IP-ADDR
TL50 007-3-20-30 * NO-CON *
END

<SUSIP:DIR=5032;
STATUS INFORMATION AT 10:36:38 07JAN03
DIR TYPE TRAFFIC STATE/PTR LINE STATE/PTR DIV STATE ADD INFO
5032 DTS IDLE #00CA FREE #01D1
ODN1:IDLE
ODN2:IDLE
ODN3:IDLE
END

So the problem is associated to the equip position only, not the extension...Anymore suggestions?

thanks

There is corruption on equ 7-2-62-5. The corruption is most probably in LSP. If you have time to RFPUI:LIM=7,UNIT=LSP; this will fix your problem. Arrange a time to your customer because the restart will disconnect all existing calls. Let me know if they don't like to restart it, we can also fix it without disturbing the system but RFPUI is the easiest way. //patcher

Thanks again Patcher....Was able to restart after hours and it's all ok now..What is the process if required to be done during working hours?

Its easy for me to fix it without RFPUI but explaining it to you is not easy. Since the problem probably will not happen anymore, so its better to close this. Post once more if you have a weird fault. Hope I am still here.//patcher

Hi!
Patcher, I'm thinking about if it's possible with LSCOE.
Do you think it's a good way?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back