Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to remove a participant in a conference call iPecs100 with MCIM 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benjo123

Technical User
Jun 11, 2009
IL
I have iPecs100 P5 Version E.0Du with MCIM GW, When I am trying to Remove participant by pressing LOOP flex bottun and Hook on . the two participants are disconnected.

Try configure separate CO Line flex button in the set where you make conference
because, LOOP flex button is for all lines of that CO Group

Dear Momenot
Thanks for your answer
I have PRI 30 channel. without MCIM GW it is working well.
to remove participant:
1. I push LOOP button
2. I HOOK ON (the LOOP flex button get off)
3. I push CONF button ( return to CONF )
with MCIM GW after step 2 the two LOOP flex button released

You should consider removing your LOOP keys and make a test with LINE keys, as Mr. MorenoT says.
Maybe, it is a bit of a job with 30 Lines, but give it a try.

///doktor

It is the conference unit (module) for the iPECS in s/w version 4.0/5.0.
Multi-Media Conference Module (24 party voice, 6 party video).

I used to investigate this module and have made this description:
----------------------------------------------------------
MCIM
This module allows the company to have both voice - respectively videoconferencing.

Voice conferences with up to 24 participants is possible.
Video conferences with up to 6 participants is possible.

There are also opportunities for non-supervised conferences, ie. conferencing outside the conference leader.

The first 3 participants in a conference handled by MFIM100/300/600 but further conference participants connected automatically to MCIM module.

The module is used if more than 3 parties to be included in a conference.

The first 3 conference participants, conference leader, and 2 conference participants will be handled by
MFIM (IPEC processor). Additional conference participants will be assigned resources on MCIM.

There can be installed 2 pcs of MCIM to MFIM100, 4 pcs. MCIM to the MFIM300, and up to 8 pcs. of MCIM to a MFIM600.

Conference room.
This facility is known from ipLDK-20/24/50/100/300/600, and is now available in version 4.0 IPECS.

Conference participants wishing to hold a conference outside the conference leader can make use of
conference room.

The PGM 109 btn 63 seen access code for the conference.

The default access is to dial "59". So to get access to conference room No. 1 dial 59 + 1.
There are 9 conference rooms 1-9.

The appliances to be included in the conference should dial 591 and join the honor of 1st Conference.

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back