Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to remove a NARS code from opt 11

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vartere

Technical User
May 30, 2013
US
Hi every one , this is my first time chatting,I'm a watcher more than a normal user and I find all of you to be wonderful, I've learnt a lot from these pages.

Now my question;
I have an option 11 connected to another remote CS1000e, I'm trying to create a NARS spn (61) with ld 90/86/87/.My problem is that when I try to create a new spn (61) I receive an ESN 73 which indicate a conflict with SPN NPA NXX.....
if I go on LD 20/ prt/dnb 61 the answer is : 61 is a nars in AC2, if I go to ld 90 searhcing for AC2/ spn 61 nothing is shown, the ac2 spn list is empty...
How can I delete that NARS SPN which seems to reside somewhere but not shown??
Hope the above to be enough clear, my English language is not so grounded being not my mother tong.
Vartere.

61 is AC2 access code.

You'll need to change AC2 to some other code in LD 86 before you can use 61 as a SPN. LD 86 PRT and type is ESN to see the ESN datablock info

Thanks,
your help was great.
Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back