Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to record number of calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moggie1

Vendor
Jan 25, 2005
GB
Is it possible to record the number of calls to an extension; whether it is answered or not? I would like to record the number of calls and the time made if possible?

Unless I'm missing something more basic it's in the SMDR output. If you don't fancy analysing the output yourself there are many packages out there to do it for you, ranging from the basic to the all singing, all dancing depending on your needs and pocket size.

smdr does not record unanswered calls, to the best of my memory. if you build an acd group with 0 members maxp 1 and ncfw it to a station, you can collect stats on that acd group. it's will show routed calls, unanswered and answered. smdr will show locals. ld and int but you'll also get local and ld for every phone in the switch

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

SMDR should record unanswered calls as B records as long as ABAN is set to Yes in LD 16 for the trunks.

that prompt is route wide, ie, your smdr will then record all unanswered calls.

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back