Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

HOW TO PUT PCTFREE & PCTUSED IN OWB CONFIGURATION

Status
Not open for further replies.

prosix

Programmer
Mar 21, 2002
US
Hi ETL GURUS

My DBA checks all the stuffs goes to production very presicesly. I have a table created through Oracle Warehouse builder, but DDL of that table uses default PCTFREE & PCTUSED values for database, which I don't want to put.

Is htere anyway in OWB I can specify PCTFREE & PCTUSED parameters.

TIA

Manish

Please help me in this regard. It is creating lot of problem specially with staging area tables, which don't have any updates.

does anyone have idea about answer of my question>

Well, judging by the fact that your question is 2+ weeks old and still unanswered I think there is no one with answers to your question. Since this is a Oracle specific question try the Oracle user group sites likes technet.oracle.com etc. Try a generic search on the search engines also.
Best of Luck! Be Diligent!
DWTECH

I thought this forum is for ETL tools, and as per I know Oracle Warehouse builder is an ETL tool. That is why I asked this simple question, thought there may be some GURU of OWB here. But anyway thanks for your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back