Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to program CLID table for blocking ID display on outgoing calls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Optman

Technical User
Apr 14, 2011
MA
Hi all

We need to blocking the ID information (CLID) on some sets by creating CLID table...and then assign it to key for example : KEY 00 SCR 6XXX 10

please let me know what I need to configure on LD 15 NET DATA
for this prompt HNTN, ESA...etc

Thanks

In the UK, we can usually enter in a number of "141" after the AC1/2 code to witheld the outgoing CLID. Does this feature exists elsewhere in other countries?.

All the best

Firebird Scrambler
Meridian 1 / Succession and BCM / Norstar Programmer in the UK

If it's working, then leave it alone!.

I have never seen 141 here in the states but that doesn't mean much. I think you will have to enter something. Normally we use a did and build a phantom for it. Send it to voicemail with a listen only box and record a greeting to tell the caller that they have been contacted by a number that doesn't allow incoming calls.

Two things you can do.
1. on a set level you can change CLBD to CLBA in the cls. That will block CLID on every call made from that set.

2. you can create a Flexible feature code *6for CPP and the caller can enter that before dialing the number and it will block for that call.

For option two it was suppose to be *67 sorry for the typo.

Curious question Wings08.

1. on a set level you can change CLBD to CLBA in the cls. That will block CLID on every call made from that set.

When you block the CLID, what is shown on the outbound call? Unknown number, is it blank?

Thanks!

It will show 'restricted' when you dial out.
I have that feature set on mine and it works well, the only bad thing is that most people think I'm a collection agency when I call them since most collection agency's have that set as well :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back