Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to program a number from phone to call international on PBX kx tda620

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lumbardhi

IS-IT--Management
Apr 28, 2021
AL
Hi Guys hope you are doing fine,

I dont know how to program a specific number to make international calls, I want to program it through the digital phone i have, with programing options, not from maintenance console, i want to do it from the phone.

I have the user and pw to do it from phone, i dont have the full admin user of pbx system, kx -tva maintenance.

Try to change COS of this Extension.

PGM 602 -> Enter -> Extension No -> COS (01-64) -> Enter

------------
Telephony communication is like an air: you do not notice it until you spoil it.

hi ired1980 thanks for reply,

tbh i couldnt understand you good, its bcs i am new at pbx, - What i have to do is, to give access for international call to other users who use telephones, but i have to do it from my Phone which is digital, can you please if possible to detail the process for this, plus its rly hard to find something specific on internet for pbx systems.

Thank You

+ What is COS and PGM 602, and COS 1-64 thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back