Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to print multi envelopes all same address in word 98

Status
Not open for further replies.

junedonofrio

Technical User
Dec 31, 2003
US
i am trying to print multiple envelopes with all the same info, using word 98, i can only seem to print one envelope at a time, is there a way to print like 10 of the same address info.

thanks,
June

Word 98 is for Macintosh but it probably is much the same as Word 97 for Windows. I create the first and then save the file to reopen and print again. Biggest problem is that most printers can accept very few envelopes at once so have to reload between prints.

Open a new document and select the paper size of the type of envelope you are using. Comm10 is your basic business sized envelope. Set the margins you want then type your address.

Using this method you can print as many copies of the envelope as you would like.

One trick with doing this is to set the margins so the "to" address starts at the proper point. Your return address can be placed by using a text box and droping it at the location you want the return address to print.

Good luck.

Aloha,
cg

thanks so much for the advise, i will give it a try.
June

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back