Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to park incoming calls on dialog 4223

Status
Not open for further replies.

jmayoral

IS-IT--Management
Mar 20, 2003
ES
Hello,

I have an extension configured to receive call from a group in BC11, I would like to know how to park incoming calls on the extended keypad.

Thanks

Triple Access Line
Handle calls. Line 1 and 2 are available both for incoming and
outgoing calls. Inquiry can only be used for outgoing calls.

Thanks,

But I would like to park the incoming ACD call into a key like an opi, having Line 1 & 2 to made extension calls or transfer.

Regards

if you are using plain old acd, then the acd group members are ADN keys on the extension, so I don't really understand the problem...

-----------------------------------------------------
What You See Is What You Get
Never underestimate tha powah of tha google!

Whosrdaddy

The issue is allow agents to manage some particular issues in the backoffice service having the possibility to park calls and attend another acd call.

Now are sending the call to the acd queue again, and the call many times arrive to another agent, I want to avoid this way to work if its possible.

Thanks

ACPAP:ACDNUM=4 should be 0 and on extension ADC dig=1 must not be 2, this allows calls on ODN when ADN busy and other way round. You cannot park calls the way you want to in the ACD groups, it is not a function of ACD to do this way, you may be able to transfer to your ODN and hold there to free up the ADN for ACD maybe?

best parnum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back