Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to Open Crystal Report from asp page?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Katya85S

Programmer
Jul 19, 2004
If someone can help with a code or a link on how to open Crystal report from asp pages I would appreciate it allot. I've searched Internet but all the ideas relates to ASP.NET, not ASP environment.

Thank you all in advance.

Try these on for size. Things may vary depending on what version (10, 9, 8.5) and edition (Enterprise, Embedded, RAS, etc.) of Crystal you intend to use.

You may also want to search through the "Business Objects: Crystal Reports 3" and "Business Objects: Crystal Reports 4" forums at this site.

-d.

Thank you -d.
Do you sugest to install some of those .exe files?
What kind of samples they have?

The .exe files should just be self-extracting executables. I believe they prompt you for a destination. I usually just throw them in a c:\temp folder, pick the relevant ones, and then move the appropriate files into a development website I have on my IIS server.

I have follow this help, but I have a doubt, can you help me please?

I got the aspxmps85.exe file, wich extract some folders. When I try to use the content in beginhere folder with example SimplePreviewReport.asp, it doesn't work to me.

I have installed CR8.5 developer editio. Need to be installed CR8.5 enterprise edition?

The error that I received is:

/asp/AlwaysRequiredSteps.asp, line 15

Tipo de navegador:
Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1; DigExt; SV1)

Página:
GET /asp/SimplePreviewReport.asp

thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back