Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to Multiple forms with same subform

Status
Not open for further replies.

adamstuff

Technical User
Sep 13, 2005
US
Hi all,
I'm sure this is a newbie question, but I can't find an answer no matter where I look . I have several forms and I'd like to put the same exact subform (copy) on each of them. When I try to copy and paste the subform, the subform on the original form becomes a blank space holder. I shouldn't have to recreate the subform each time I use it, do I? I thought All I had to do was rename the subform and make sure all proper refs are there. Sorry if this is a simple question, but when you have no clue, and no real reference or idea, everything becomes a difficult task.
TIA

Heisenberg was probably right.

Make me understand:
When in Form View, the subform isn't there, but in it's place is a blank placeholder. Is that correct?

Not quite. When in form view, No subform is visible at all. In Design view, there is a blank place holder. Just white space with the name of the subform.
HTH

Heisenberg was probably right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back