Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to lock outgoing international calls in Attendent Console

Status
Not open for further replies.

nortelhawk

IS-IT--Management
Aug 9, 2004
GB
I have 61C and a 2250 as a attendent console. I want that from that phone one should be able to call local or national range numbers but i want to bar calling international numbers.

Changed the ncos value in ATT data in ld 15 but didnt helped.

Please help me in this regard ......advance thanks to all the help full souls out there.

Hi,

Have you checked the FCR table in LD 49..to check if there are international number restrictions programmed for the attendant consoles NCOS.

i have given NCOS 1 to the ATT Console and it is configured

ALOW INIT
DENY 00

this restricts the international calls for normal tele phones but not working for ATT Consoles 2250.

Hi all ,

so many days past but still i received no help from anybody ..........Plz guys do help me regarding the above said problem.........THANX........

Check the ATT 2250 CLS details it should be TLD instead of UNR.

look at you att options, as far as i no you can turn on ncos at the 2250 the same as any other station

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hi Swamyt,

i dont think there is any field as CLS in 2250 programming ie in LD12 or ATT data block in LD 15. so we cant put TLD in CLS for 2250 like that of normal phones.

Hi Johnpoole ,

there is ncos value but as stated during the start of this thread that i have already changed it with proper value (using proper restrictions in LD 49) and tested ....nothing happened....still international calls were going.

Thanx a lot for the efforts but as still the problem exists and its becoming emergency issue so Guys plz HELP me out.

THANX............

use the same ncos that blocks int on a user phone and phone

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Dear johnpoole,

i have already tested out all those methods with using existing ncos and using new ncos with proper restrictions but still it is not working ...........there seems to be something else we need to do ..........2250 is taking highest priority by default .......some thing different somewhere needs to be done i think ........

i don't see any other place to deny ld int on a console except the ncos statement in the att data.. i went through the opt and ftr section, being that is a normal palce for nortel to hide gateways.. still don't see a blocker, but your right, my switch reads ncos in that field.. tested with operator

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

All I can think of is the NCOS number has not been mapped to the same CRNO number shown in the RDB of the trunk used for outgoing calls:

FRL 0 0
1 1 etc...

Not sure if this helps, as you have said you have actually tried all NCOS values..But I would like to confirm that you have successfully barred a normal phone with a NCOS you changed for the Attendant..!

if you are using bars.. ac1 = 9 then forget load 49

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

Hi johnpoole,

Plz can u slightly elaborate ur solution ......

thanx

ld 49 is in use if you use 9 for a acod or use any acod to access your rdb directly. if you use ac1=9 then dial 9 you setp into bars which uses the rlb to assign a frl to the block which points to a route.. the only time i play in that side of 49 is if i am using the acod to access a zone page, you need an alow table to dial the zones.. nfcr is no longer new or in use in most switches...

john poole
bellsouth business
columbia,sc

hi johnpoole,

thanx for ur support ........also learnt that NFCR cant stop international outgoing calls on 2250. It can be stoped using ncos in CDB & CDP.....

thanx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back