Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to link the temporary recordset with crystal report

Status
Not open for further replies.

KavithaS

Programmer
Jan 24, 2002
IN
hello
i new to crystal report. is it possible to link the report with temporary recordset.
thanks in advace

what kind of database are you working with. You can set up an xml file to pull from a database using sql statements and then transfer the data into a ttx file and then use the ttx file to access the data..

cheers

I'm Using Crystal Reports 8.0.
I developed a crytal report usinf Active Data field Defination Only (ttx) file and in the ASP page i'm getting the recordset and assigninging to the crystal report. The report works well on develoment machine but when i moved to Live machine which is having Crystal Report 8.0 is showing gray page and on the page if i put the mouse on the status bar it says the ReportViewer class not found. I tried with ActiveX Viewer but it shows empty page but not even the empty report. Can you please help in this . It s urgent please.

Thakns you,
Daniel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back