Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to keep Main Report available with On Demand Subreport

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckwizard77

Programmer
Jan 8, 2003
US
I have a main report that has a group tree. I also have On Demand subreports in the main report. When I click on the OnDemand subreports the report opens in the viewer window and the group tree disappears along with the main report. Is there a way to have the subreport open in a separate tab, so I have both the main report tab and the ondemand subreport tab? We had something like this in a report created in Crystal report 8.0 but we are using crystal 10 now and this functionality did not seem to inherit.
Example. Main Report with Group tree. Ondemand Subreport.
Open Main report group tree is available. Click on Subreport and it opens in it's own tab but you can still select the tab for the main report.
Please advise.

Please stop posting multiple threads on the same topic, and also note that you are in the wrong forum.

-LB

LB,

Why am I in the wrong forum?
Also, If i am in the wrong forum, then which one should I be in????

Thank You.

This forum is for Crystal Enterprise, a report distribution application. Try forum149 or forum767 for Crystal Reports formula or general issues. Thanks.

-LB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back