Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to integrate my voice greeting message to my CO line.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mezta21

Technical User
Dec 20, 2013
QA
hi fellas ^_^ is there anyone out there who can teach me how to integrate my voice message into my CO line. what I need is I want the caller to hear first the voicemail attendant to guide him/her into the other extensions like FAX and Operator.

Thanks in Advance...

ohh! i forgot to mention that I'm using KX-TDA 100d. And the following are the cards that I have inside the system unit.
1. 8 LCOT card.
2. 16 DHLCI card.
3. 16 SLT card.
4. OPB3 card.

do you have a message card on the opb3 card or voicemail on the system

yes i have OPB3 card inside, I tried to record this morning using the code *361501 and after I saved it I called our land line number using mobile but I didn't hear anything only a ring no voicemail message.

Sir obtsystems I have your advice last night regarding to my first post which is the CO line issue. your advice work but there is one thing I observe every time I press 0 it redirects me to DSS# 2 button which is not my preferred CO line. is there any other code so that I can set the DSS# button 1 as my primary CO line.

thanks in advance ^_^

you can change trunk 2 to trunk group 2 in co settings or you can change line from high to low; to low to high on trung group settings in group tabs.

on the play message you have to point the ddi or dil to 501. and then they can select options you have setup on message settings

Sir I don't get it how can I point out the DIL into the play message what is the code PLS.

I'm using PT phone KX-DT333 phone I really didn't get the DIL you are pointing out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back