Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to install vizufon (H323 and SIP phones) on CS1000E

Status
Not open for further replies.

ineo06

Technical User
Mar 15, 2005
FR
I have two vizufon and i need to install them on a cs1000e, i have make some test but i can't register this phones on the sig server ...
Does someone has already install this type of phones and how ?

Thanks

If the Vizufon can emulate any I2xxx series or 11xx series Nortel phones, then built it as such, using one of the emulation...otherwise no. The CS1000x family line can communicate with other H323 and SIP compliance phones/devices...but it doesn't say anything about connecting such other manufacture phone on the nortel system.

Never use, but in NRS you can define "user endpoints" that are designed to register SIP phones. Give a try and feedback. Details infos welcome

Yes , i have defined a user endpoint but nothink is working i can't register my phone on the NRS.
Does someone have a simple method to do that ?

is this the first SIP end point you've set up on this system. Has the SIP server been enabled? check via element manager

Remember if it doesn't work hit it harder

Scott UK

Yes this is the first sip endpoint on my life !!
Yes my sip server is enabled on element manager.
Do you already set up this kind of phone ? If yes do u have a capture of your set up?

my Succession 1000s went for a little walk from the UK to Germany for a week i will try & find the screen captures for you as it took me bloody ages to get mine working, in the mean time what version of succession are you running?

Scott UK

I have manuals for 3,4 & 4.5 so can look it up for you

Scott UK

I phones1 ,

It will be apreciate i'm on release 4.0

Many thanks

what have you got running on your sig serv, is it just H323
or do you have any SIP services running? have you got a virtual rout with SIP trunks built? just looking at my notes there is quite a lot to get through

Scott UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back