Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to install One Box im MX-ONE

Status
Not open for further replies.

leandrodes

Technical User
Jan 4, 2010
BR
Hi

I am a new user in tek-tips and i have knowhow in MD-110, but a never to instalation MX-ONE and i need to install One-Box in a MX-ONO and i would like to know the whole procedure for this installation.
I will use in my MX-ONE.
IPLU
One Box 4.1

Observation: I have 12 licences extesions IP and licences for One box, but what aplication this CD a need to install and what IP to have my server and lastly what command mml a need to use in mx-one.

thanks.

This subject has been covered before in this forum. Please have a look.

///doktor

BUT,

as I could not find it myself, I have re-written the MML commands to be send, once again...

Initiate the VMGEP interface between MX-ONE or MD110 and OneBOx / Messaging Voice mail.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

NANSI:NUMTYP=EX,Numse=1050; / * Initiate the GH group for the "OneBox / Messaging" server.
NANSI:NUMTYP=EX,Numse=1091&&1094; / * Initiate IP extension numbers.

NADAP: NUMTYP = EX; / * CHECK THE NUMBER ANALYSIS

GESPI:CSP=1,TRAF=0100151515,SERV=2010700000300,CDIV=11300000,ROC=000001,NPRES=0010; / * CATEGORY OF GENERIC CATEGORY FIELD
GESPP:CSP=1; / * CHECK THE CATEGORY FIELD

GEDII:DIR=1090&&1093,CSP=1,LIM=1; / * Initiate GENERIC LOCAL NUMBERS

GHGRI:GRP=1050,TRAF=15,SEL=110000,QUE=0,SERV=10000; / * Initiate GROUP "Messaging"
GHGMI:GRP=1050,DIR=1090&&1093; / * Initiate the MEMBERS IN the GROUP .
GHDAP:GRP=1050;

CDINI:DIR=1050,DIV=9; / * AUTOMATIC Forwarding "Messaging" to the OPI, when "Messaging is down"
CDIDP:DIR=1050; / * Check OF AUTOMATIC FORWARDING

IPGDI:LIM=1,domain="messaging"; / * Insert domain (must be the same as the Messaging/OneBox server SETTINGS)
IPGDP:LIM=ALL;

GEDII:DIR=1090&&1093,CSP=1,LIM=1; / * Initiate GENERIC LOCAL NUMBERS
GEDIP:DIR=ALL, / * Check OF GENERIC LOCAL NUMBERS

IPEXI:DIR=1090; / * Initiate IP extension extensions.
IPEXI:DIR=1091;
IPEXI:DIR=1092;
IPEXI:DIR=1093;
IPEXP:DIR=1091&&1093; / * Check THE GENERIC LOCAL NUMBERS

ICFUI:IFCIND = 1, USER = GENERIC; / * Initiate Interception Computer Interface.
ICFUC:IFCIND = 1, UPDFCN = YES;
ICFUP;* CHECK SETTING OF Interception Computer Interface.
ICFUC: MWF = ALL; / * MEW - Message Waiting Created on both analogue and digital EXTENSIONS.
ICMWC:SID=1,DTXT=VOICEMAIL,DIG=1050,KFCN=MWC;

VMGEI:IFCIND=1,DIR=1090&&1093; / * LINKING GROUP MEMBERS TO "Messaging"
VMGEI:IFCIND=1,GRP=1050; / * LINKING GROUP TO "Messaging"
VMGEP;

data_backup / * BACKUP OF MX-ONE TELEPHONY SERVER
DUSYI / * BACKUP OF MX-ONE TELEPHONY SWITCH (BC13)

Simple and easy, & it works!!

///doktor

If you're using One Box 4.1, make sure that you add the 3 patches/hotfixes impartant to "4.1".
Newest version is 4.2

///doktor

Thanks Doctor, very good explanation

but taking a more doubts, a need to install the software One Box in a server, but the server need to logg in a domain or be local administrator, and what configurator software one box and verify patches/hotfix and finnaly a need only connect the cable rj45 in IPLU and server.
I don't need to connect other cable in NIU2?? and what network configuration on server??
Thanks

You just need to have your OneBox server on the same network as the IPLU and MX-One.
NIU2 is not to be used in MX-One, only with the TSW.
If you use the SIP integration no NIU2 board is to be used.
Use a local windows account and a domain account for the server.

///doktor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back