Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to insert logo...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SWmiller

MIS
Jul 23, 2001
US
Is it possible to insert a company logo into the signature of Outlook 2000. I looked for a way, but couldn't find one. So I was going to set up an email template and insert the company logo into it, but the only way I can do it is by formatting to HTML. Then when I send the email, there is the box with the red "x" where the logo is supposed to be.

Does anybody know of an easy way to accomplish this.

You can set this up in Word, then use Word as your email editor. In Word, go to Tools -> Options, then click on the E-Mail Options button.

You can do it without using Word as your e-mail editor. In Outlook - Tools | Option | Mail Format tab | Signature Picker | New (or Edit if you already have something started).

Get your text however you want, then when complete, select the Advanced edit button. This will open MS Word where you can put you logo in and edit it like any other picture including hyperlinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back