Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to insert a math equation (vector, fraction...) in Word 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably have to create your formula in some program like PC Paint and then import the file into your Word document--like a photo.

Regards,
David.

Try Rapid-Pi - [URL unfurl="true"]http://www.tridentsw.com/presskit/Rapid-Pi-12.aspx[/url]

equations.gif

LIVERPOOL FC - FA Cup Winners 2006.
Iechyd da! John
Glannau Mersi, Lloegr.

thank you very much for your help.
i downloaded the 60-day version.
it is a great tool. unfortunatly, i could not add it in my tool bar.
it is better than nothing.

thanks again.

unfortunately, i could not add it in my tool bar.
It could be blocked by Word's macro security - check "Enable Macros" for Rapid-pi or add them to the Trusted List.

LIVERPOOL FC - FA Cup Winners 2006.
Iechyd da! John
Glannau Mersi, Lloegr.

thanks.

i contacted the help desk.

this is its answer:
We are investigating a problem where the Rapid-Pi Setup sometimes incorrectly detects the version of Word and as a result copies the Word
2007 template and instead of the correct template for older versions of Word.

Please check the Office start-up folder (usually C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office11\Startup). Does it have the file called Rapid-Pi.dot or Rapid-pi.dotm?

dotm is the Word 2007 version. If that's the case, please replace the .dotm file with Rapid-Pi.dot from C:\Program Files\Rapid-Pi\Repair

I tried it and nput the macro security in Word at low, but to no avail!

Thanks again

Using the existing capabilities of Word 2003, select Insert | Object | Microsoft Equation 3.0 in order to create and edit equations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back