Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to habilitate Handsfree in an ACDN...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyro03

Technical User
Aug 4, 2003
MX
Usually when I try to modificate some of the features of one analog or digital phone I do it in the CLS, but here this one is a very important DN, so please someone could guide on how to habilitate the handsfree on the ACDN, I´d appreciate it a lot.

Thanks in advanced.

I take it by "habilitate", you mean inhibit = turn off the Handsfree function. CLS = HFD. Before you do any changes on an ACD set you should log out, disu the unit, out it & then rebuild as new set.

It´s exactly the opposite, I want the telephone CLS to be HFA but, I don´t see any CLS where I can make that change in the LD 23. If you tell me how to do it, to put the HFA feature, it would be excellent... thanks.

you need to do this on the set's TN in LD11

The handsfree feature is accomplished in ld 11 for each difital phone. Ld 23 for the acd is for the acd queue and some specific funstions for the acd phones. Like wdhb said, it's better to be safe by outing the acd phone (unless it is a supervisor phone with agents assigned) and rebuilding the phone with cls that has hfa.

What model of phone is it? If it is a 3905, you'll need to replace it with another type, say 3904, to get HFA to work. If it's a 2616 or 2008, not an issue.

In the LD 11 and the LD 23, the DN 5585 it is showed as ACDN
so there is no way to change the CLS to HFA.. or how can I change it..?

In LD11 if you do a PRT on DNB 5585 it show something like
REQ: prt
TYPE: dnb
CUST 0
DN 919000

DN 919000
TYPE MCDN
MCID 9114 TN 008 0 01 10

The MCID is a set programmed in ACD q 919000. It's the set you need to programm, not the ACD q

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back