Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to get the caller numbers that dropped during Hold

Status
Not open for further replies.

JKido

IS-IT--Management
Nov 10, 2011
AE
Hi,

I have a requirement of getting all the contact numbers of callers that dropped during they are being on hold. It is not showing in the SMDR logs and in the CCC Reporter. I am now looking at the sysmon logs but still cannot find it.

Please help me out if you have any ideas.

Thanks

ccc does a lost call report with cli.
smdr also logs the call via delta server which ccc reads from
but this said, only calls that are queuing and dropped are tagged as lost calls. if an agent answers, puts on hold, then the caller hangs up, you won't be able to find this info easily.

Xima software would let you see the calls on the cradle to grave report. Its a good bit of software that is miles better than anything Avaya has to office for call reports.

and the good news is that you can run Xima without taking down the CCC

Joe W.

FHandw, ACSS (SME), ACIS (SME)

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Thanks for the response. We discontinued our free trial of Xima's Chronicall because before we still didn't get our requirement from it. Anyway, thanks so much.

we are using one email address to send VM to email. our provider is Comcast.

don't know if this makes a difference.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back