Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to get Ip office CDR data 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

benton202

Technical User
Feb 10, 2011
LC
i would like to acquire the IP office's CDR Data and capture it in a text file or somethng similar. Is this possible? if so how do i go about doing it?

Depening on what you would like to see, realtime or not. Better ask your installer. You have CCR or CCC depening on version of the IPO those are realtime but cost a lot, and you have 3rd party software like Report9 ect....

Avaya_Red.gif

Dain Bramaged (Avaya Search tool )

I am the one currently installing the system. Its running 6.1. I want to get the CDR data to a file so I can input into the customers PMS.

I have read around online and its seems like others have been able to do this but the details on how are sketchy.

Thanks for your help.

download netcat for windows and start it from a DOS box with this command:
nc.exe -l -p 8011 > smdr-%date:~3,2%-%date:~6,2%-%date:~9,4%_%time:~0,2%.%time:~3,2%.txt

8011 is the portnumber stup in IP Office > System > SMDR
the ip address is the ip address of the pc running netcat
the smdr data is stored in a file named like this :
smdr-15-04-2011_12.47.txt

You can also try the SMDR logger from Impertio. It's a free download. It adds the originating IP address as part of the record so you can send multiple switch info to the same logging box. Got it running on three clients and it works pretty well - the URL is -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back