Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to get a "Report" from 2000ivs? 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

osurob

MIS
Jan 30, 2004
US
Is there a way for a beginner such as myself in MATWorX 3.61 to get something like a Report of all the program setting for our many 2000ivs to compare the way they were programmed?

The NEC Report Generator only looks for a local .mdb database file. And I don’t even think the “Backup” option saves the information in this format.

Thanks guys

Use NEAX 2000 IVS CLIPBOARD feature.

Sorry to reply to your answer with another question NEAX however... The NEAX 2000 IVS CLIPBOARD feature, is that part of the MATWorX package?

Under Tools you should see a Command Listup+

Also clipboard is part of MatworX with Options, it is normally not included in the regular versions of Matworx.
Check your CD and see if it says "With Options" or "With Tools", I can't remember the exact verbage.

Got it thanks, now all I have to do is figure it out. It doesn't look too complicated though, and it does look like what I'm looking for. Thanks again guys for all your answers. I may not know much yet... but I know just where to come to get the answers! Have a good weekend Gentleman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back