Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to fowar 3 specific extensions

Status
Not open for further replies.

dooomagoj

Technical User
Jun 1, 2011
HR
Hello,

I need i little help and the question is:

How to foward 3 specific extensions which are in parallel ringing list to specific chanel on the gateway? The goal is to force that 3 numbers to go on one gateway chanel when they call mobile networks.

Tnx

Hi,

What is the combination of phone types? All GSM or combination of desk / DECT / gsm etc.To have GSM phone under the parallel ringing list, you are required to setup remote extension functionality considering your system have the license for it. Create a destination & lock it with the desired trunk / channel on the gateway to force all remote extn calls passing through it.

Cheers,

""The truth about action must be known and the truth of inaction also must be known; even so the truth about prohibited action must be known. For mysterious are the ways of action""

Hi,

Its combination of analog an IP phones. I have configured route to GSM gateway with 4 chanels, but i want that 3 specific phones go to one gateway channel allways. CUST parameter in RODDI, maybe can help to resolve the problem?

TNX

Hi,

Its combination of analog an IP phones. I have configured route to GSM gateway with 4 chanels, but i want that 3 specific phones go to one gateway channel allways. CUST parameter in RODDI, maybe can help to resolve the problem?

TNX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back