Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to find version legend mail

Status
Not open for further replies.

pjolly

Instructor
Aug 2, 2002
US
How do you determine the system version/release for a legend or merlin mail system? This is a 6-port module or card that is plugged into a legend system.

I have logged into the admin mailbox, and "7" is not an option, hidden or otherwise. I went into the "9" hidden menu for system administration, and found no "7" there either. Can you provide more information?

Thanks,
DR

If you log-in as the system admin, Before you press the hidden option of "9", press "7" and it will tell you what release you have for a Merlin Messaging.

The voice mail system in question is not messaging, but Merlin Mail (the 008 card). Would appreciate any info.

The only way I know to get the version of a Merlin Legend Mail is to take the hard drive out of the side. It is written on the hard drive itself. I'm sure there is another way, but I don't know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back