Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to filter the data for sales History

Status
Not open for further replies.

AccpacSudha

Programmer
Oct 3, 2007
GB
Hi

I have customised OE3130 to display only the sales history belongs to the uses session. but whe I click the print button from OE3130, the report display the all customers sales history betweem parameter:Fromcust to ToCust.

report name : OEDHISTC.rpt

My Question is How do I filter (modify)the report to show only the history for the Userid (UserSession)logged in accpac.

You will have to edit the Crystal report and also pass it the parameter (user id).

To add on to Etienne's reply you could make use of the customization folders and hard code the User ID filter within the report.

Hi Thanks for the reply. Can you show me some code how to do it.

There's no code involved. Use Accpac's customization folders, make a separate folder for each user, then add that user ID into each user's custom version of that crystal report.

I would have approached it a little different from Tuba and write my own front end/macro to call teh report. A little neater than multiple reports and future new users will not require any new setup.

But then, we have the ability to program this. I don't want to sound mean or anything but I am not going to write the code and give it to you - this is how we make money and stay in business. If you/your client wants we can write the macro for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back