Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to extract pictures from PowerPoint ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vincent120683

Programmer
Apr 9, 2003
FR
hello,

I have to know how to do in order to copy a picture from a powerpoint presentation(clipart, inserted picture, autoshape,...) and to paste it in a new picture file(so I need to ceate a new empty file and save it as a bmp,jpg,gif,... file).

please give me a clear answer because I'm a young French programmer!

thanks a lot.

use key PrintScreen (on the keyboard), when your picture is on screen (picture -> clipboard). Then go to Paint and Ctrl + v (paste). Paint will write it in format which is available (bmp, jpg)

Monika from Warszawa (Poland)
(monikai@yahoo.com)

If you are using PowerPoint 2002, you can right click an object and choose Save as Picture...

For other versions you might want to copy the objects to the clipboard using Edit | Copy and then paste the clipboard contents as a picture in an image editing program like Microsoft Photo Editor (part of Microsoft Office).

Geetesh Bajaj
Microsoft PowerPoint MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back