Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to export unencrypted creditcard number to a text file? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIS
Oct 13, 2003
US
Hello Friends,
I need to transfer MAS90 credit card customers' data to a new payment system. Is there a way to export unencrypted creditcard numbers to a text file?
Thank you.

I am using MAS90 Ver 4.05. I checked on SAGE site and they said to use VI. I tried but it still exported encrypted creditcard numbers. Please help.
Thank you.

In Version 4.20 I have found out there is a "feature" in a table that has to be changed to show the encrypted credit card
To change this you need to have access to
Library Master | Utilities | Data File Display and Maintenance

DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

Open AR_Options.M4T table
Edit Line 8
Change the Y to a N

This will show the number without being encrypted.
Then you should be able to export this data using VI

Thank you LuisSaravia for the info.
I am using different version 4.05. In this case, where is the file "AR_Options.m4t" located since I could not find it anywhere? (I did search for all.M4T files) Maybe it has a different name?

In 4.05 that file doesn't exist; it only exists in 4.10 or above.

Dawn

I was affraid so after searching entire MAS90 folder. So, can we export unencrypted creditcard numbers out from MAS90 V4.05? Any idea?
Thank you.

Right, I did miss this part. I need change ABC to company code. Warm thanks.

Now I got another problem. When I ran the batch, it just gave me a pop up window and sit there waiting for me to operate it. Now I can do test or just import only manually.
There is no different between I log into Mas90 and do the import and just run this batch file to do the importing.

But it supposed to run the importing automatically.

How can I make it run the importing job by itself? I need setup a schedule to run it hourly.

Really appreciated for all replies.

Hi Jonathan314,
I believe you were in a wrong thread.
Also, look like that there is no way to pull out unencrypted CC#.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back