Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to do Duplicate same person in same clip?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bickyz

Technical User
Feb 7, 2003
GB
I hav a one clip of person standing in green screen and another clip of same person sitting in chair in green screen, now what i wanna do is i wanna combine both clips so it looks like duplicate person in same clip. Is there any tutorials.

You can check here the video done by somebdy (first clip)

Hi!
Not sure of any web tutorials available for this, but it's pretty simple, (i'm using premiere pro, not sure which version you have, but it'll be similar anyway)

all you do is:
1: drag clip/s to timeline
2: in the 'effects' panel, go to:
>video effects>Keying

here there are several options that will work, depending how good your screen is, you can choose either the "green screen key" or the "chroma key"

drag this effect down onto your clip/s

"chroma key" is pretty flexible, it allows you to select any specified colour to be cut out -> to alter this, go to the "effects controls" panel in your monitor and select whichever colour (ie: anyspecific colour)

you can play around with the options here to adjust things like: blend, colour similarity, threshold etc, to your taste :)

after this, just over-lay your images, :)
hope that helped,

Kitten ^_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back