Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to disable operator access and repeat menu message?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YVaschuk

Programmer
Mar 31, 2007
CA
I have MISC + Flash.
I build CCR. And I used it at the table.

When caller call, he hear Company Greetings and after AA Home Menu.

I need to disable access to operator by 0 for callers, because I don't have operator.
In the tree I have attd parameter with number of extension of receptionist. But I don't know how delete it.

And when caller don't make a choice at menu he automatically transfer to operator. I don't need this, because I don't have operator. I want just repeat the message when caller don't make the choice and after timeout exit from system.

Thank you.

Under the greeting table menu, there should be a choice for attendant extension, choose, the VM DN as attendant and it should throw it back into the Auto attendant.

Also, there is F982, for the operator settings, make sure there is no attendant extaension assigned here.

Ok. I note the ext. number from F985.
After at F982 I changed "Atdt avail" to N and "attd" to ext. from F985.
I also change at F983->Table the "attd" to ext. from F985.

But menu message don't repeate.
After the delay I hear the message "Operator not available, please rest the message".
But I need repeat the menu message when caller don't make the choice.

on a flash you cannot have a repeat press on a ccr like you can on a Callpilot

Thank you for all.

For cook1082
>>Under F983 press AA>GRT>AA-return to AA=Y
I have Y.

For curlycord
>>Try using 000 as the attendants DN in table.
I try this before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back