Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to delete mails from the pending queue? 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GSRRGS

ISP
Feb 27, 2003
HK
Hi All,

I am using qmail-1.03 and everything is working fine. My problem is that sometime due to misconfiguration of any os our clients computer, lots of spam mails goes thru our mails server. my mail server is not open to all but since only my clients are allowed to send mails thru us and due to open mail server at their end spam pass thru our server. We usually then block these user's account. Now I want to know how I can delete these spam mails from my qmail queue. I can veiw spam mails qmail Id and its queue folder but simply deleteing from file from the queue folder does not work. Please suggest how I can remove these spam mails from the queue

Hi

You need a script called "qmHandle", available via the website

The link is very far down on that page somewhere. With that script you can view the queue, individual messages and delete them as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back