Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

how to date stamp a dynamic footer in PDF document

Status
Not open for further replies.

doco

Programmer
Sep 28, 2000
GB
Hi Guys,

please can anyone help i want to use PDF to show the day of printing on a document whenever it is printed. I am using a compay web page and want whoever prints the documet to have the day of printing on this.

Thanks RocSky,

good start, at least it looks like a solveable problem. actually the PDF documents are created in Word then converted into PDF and published on to a coldfusion webserver. every time the user downloads and prints the document we want it to show the date it was printed. the idea is that its a controlled document and only valid on the day it is printed.

We are unexperienced in the PDF programming area but have good in house coldfusion expertise. so some more idiots guide approach is needed. Hope you can help us further

Chris & Paula

Thanks RockSky and Dropkick, Will take this as far as possible with my collegues and let yu know how we get on.

and will welcome your help if we get stuck.

ciao,

doco

Hi:

I am new to Acrobrat. I looked up Sean Steart's script: adding dynamic stamps to PDFs when printing.

I am using Acrobat 5. Where do I paste this script so it will work on a document I have. Can anyone please help.

I just need to print: PRINTE ON Date ... on a PDF printed from Acrobat Reader.

Thanks,
Chandra

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back