Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations Mike Lewis on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to customizing ePortfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

IS-IT--Management
Jan 16, 2003
DE
HI
Can any one guide me how to customize ePortfolio according to our intranet page. which files to be modified and what else do i need to do.

Greetings
The book Special Edition Using Crystal Enterprise by Steve Lucas and Roger SanbornISBN 0-7897-2616-5 has a good chapter of customizing ePortfolio. Otherwise start with the style sheet default.css, the image files especially ePortfolio_default.gif and the globals.csp. If you have specific areas you want to look at let me know. I have also done some modification to the RAS to adjust the size of the controls to accomidate long field names.

May I jump in?

I am also trying to modify the eportfolio, using the book suggested, and I have two hurdles:

1) I can't get the Preferences scaled back. If I remove the preference sections in settings_include.csp, they go away, but they go away for the Administrator as well. So I can't go back into eportfolio manager and perform the settings for the users.

2) I have been able to replace logos on the Available.csp.
When I click the link on the CMC, I get my logo on the pageView=guest. When I URL directly to logonform.csp, it's the crystal logo. I have replaced the crystal logo in all places I could find in the en folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back