Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to create a MerMail Voice Form application

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamie2

Programmer
Jul 26, 2005
US
Can anyone explain how to create a voice form application in Mermail? I have a user in a location with a voice form app. on their current VMX200 voicemail system and we are cutting over to Call Pilot at that location.

They want me to set up a voice form in another sites Mermail.

NOT THAT EASY, THAT'S WHY THERE IS A WEEK LONG ADMIN COURSE

OLD ROLMEN WORKING ON NORTELS

Voice Forms as we knew it on Meridian Mail does not exist on Call Pilot. It isn't that hard to create the voice form, but it will not migrate.

You program two numbers, one to access the Voice Form, and the other to do transcription; you also record two sets of prompts, one would be played to the people who are calling in using the voice form, and an abbreviated prompt for some transcribing it.

Search the web for a Meridian Mail Administration NTP. Hopefully the MerMail system in question has Voice Forms as an option. I recall is was extra $$$.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back