Tek-Tips is the largest IT community on the Internet today!

Members share and learn making Tek-Tips Forums the best source of peer-reviewed technical information on the Internet!

• Congratulations SkipVought on being selected by the Tek-Tips community for having the most helpful posts in the forums last week. Way to Go!

How to convert Access front end to VB app.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sfatz

Technical User
Nov 16, 2004
US
We have a pretty extensive Access front end to the company Sql Server back end database. This includes a myriad of reports and forms. For a variety of reasons, we would like to convert this from Access to a Visual Basic application.

Can anyone offer a suggestion or two on the most most efficient way to do this?

Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.

Try these links:
Converter
There are many converters placed on MathTools which do require registration process. You can check that also if the conversion is very big.

Sharing the best from my side...

--Prashant--

Thank you both for your suggestions. Being human (lazy), I was hoping for a quick and easy solution for moving the forms and reports to the VB app. Moving the code is not really a problem.

I will look into both suggestions.

<I was hoping for a quick and easy solution for moving the forms and reports to the VB app

I believe the first thing I found when I googled to that was some freeware that did that very thing! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part and Inventory Search

Sponsor

Back